Saturday, February 16, 2013

We Are Still Alive!

Well we've made it!  I know it took forever, but we finally have a blog again!  A lot of things have happened in the last couple of months so this would be a post that goes on forever if I told you all of it!  I'll fill you in on a couple of big events though!

At the beginning of December we were able to go see a Christmas movie at the Junction in Ogden for free, and Santa came afterwards to see all the kids!







Then Christmas rolled around.  Ellie of course got TONS of clothes from everybody, but she got this little Minnie Mouse chair as well.  She LOVES it!  It was a pretty good day for her!









 I haven't downloaded pictures from our camera since December because we haven't needed to, but when I do I will do more posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment