Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Levi's Baby Blessing

I think after this post I am all caught up!  Yahoo!  Both kids are actually SLEEPING at the same time right now, so I am trying to get as much done as I can! 

Levi was blessed by Clint on the 1st of September, and it was the neatest blessing ever.  Levi is such an amazing little guy and I know he will do great things.  I am so grateful that Clint was able to bless him and that our friends and family were able to join us on our special day.  My little family is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am truly grateful for everything that we have been given.  Life is sooo good when you have such a good family.

It was a busy day, for sure, but totally fun.  We have so many pictures that there's no way we can show them all, but here are some of them.  Beware, picture overload!  And this isn't even half of them!



 These little booties were made by my Great-Grandma before she died for her first Great Great Grandbaby.  Ellie got them and we used them for Levi as well.  Pretty cool.

 Uncle Stan and Zaley
 Brad and Kresta
 Kenna, Ariel, Ellie and Carly
 Brenda, Taelyn, Takara and Bruce
 Grandpa Jay, Grandma Priscilla, Uncle Dan, and Aunt Jodi
 Uncle Dan, Aunt Jodi, Grandma Montag, Grandma Maxine and Grandpa Child
 Brandt, Ellie, Tate and Brody

 This was a little rough trying to get a 2-year old to hold a baby, but also so sweet at the same time.  Ellie and Levi have the cutest little bond.  You can tell they just love each other so much.



 Grandma and Grandpa Petersen with Levi
 Oh kisses...Why are babies soooo kissable???
 The famous "Grandpa and Grandma sandwich kiss"
 Help me!  Gotta get away!
 BUT, every grandkid learns to love it...

 Of course Benjamin had to get in on the action!

 See what I mean?





 Ellie was so tired by the time everything was over...but she refused to take a nap!



 


 Delirious, tired cookie


 Then that night we got some good smiley shots of Levi



And Ellie CRASHED on the way home.  What a great day it was.  Thanks to everyone who was able to make it.  We are truly grateful to all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment