Saturday, August 17, 2013

24th of July

As some of you may know, Clint and I got engaged on the 24th of July.  He took me on a picnic to our favorite spot at our favorite park and we had lunch and danced and then he proposed to me.  BUT, before he proposed, I was a little cranky.  He will tell you that for sure! :)  Really, all I wanted was to go home and get ice cream sandwiches because it was so hot!  I had no idea what he was planning though!  Once he got down on his knee, trust me, those ice cream sandwiches were far from my brain!

Anyway, we've made it a tradition every year to go on a picnic to the same spot on the 24th of July.  Last year was Ellie's first time going with us, since her birthday is in August, and this year was Levi's first picnic!  It was a blast.  Ellie was a goof ball climbing all over daddy and Levi and I hung out and watched them play.  Then we fed ducks and came home to take naps!  It was a great day.  Thanks, Clint, for asking me to marry you on such a fun day in such a fun way!














No comments:

Post a Comment