Thursday, August 15, 2013

June Catch Up


So I know it is TOTALLY lame to do posts from clear back in June when we have had Levi here for a whole MONTH and I've only done one post about him!  I am just so behind, but we did some fun things in June, so I wanted to share those.  I really will do some about Levi here soon. 
 
So in June we got a toddler bed for Ellie from a family in our ward.  We spray painted it green to match her book shelf and set it up.  We weren't sure how she would react to it, but she absolutely LOVED it!  Good thing!  She stayed in it all night long too!  Until Levi was born...then she started coming out of her room saying she wanted to sleep with Baby Brother.  But she is doing good again staying in her bed, so it's been pretty fun!
 


 Then we celebrated Father's Day.  Let me just say really quick, Clint is a great dad.  Holy cow.  I know we all get busy, and he definitely has his share of busy, but you can tell he really loves his kids and his wife and he is the greatest guy in the world.  I am so grateful to call him Husband.  He is my best friend and I love him soooo much.  Thanks Clint for all of the hard work you put in to make our family what it is.  You are the greatest dad ever!



 Then sometime in June, don't ask me when, we went to the Zoo!  It was a blast.  It was actually one of the hottest days of the year too, but the morning was so breezy that you couldn't tell, so we were only hot for about the last hour that we were there.  That was great for me being a big pregnant lady that radiates heat!  But Ellie loved it and loved seeing all of the animals.














So that was our fun month of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment