Saturday, March 9, 2013

Valentines Day

For Valentines Day we did our usual dinner at home, but this year we splurged and bought DELICIOUS Las Vegas Steaks from Don's Meats.  They were amazing.  Marinated and then wrapped in the thickest bacon you could ever imagine, then grilled to perfection by our grill meister Clint. 

It was so fun to be together as a family that night.  Yes, I burnt a pot because I forgot to put water in it, I ruined another pot by making mashed potatoes in it when it was a non-stick pot, and my brain was just gone.  Blame that on my pregnancy!  But it was the funnest night ever, and we ended it off by watching Lion King and eating suckers from our nephew Ben as dessert.  It was the best, and I truly have the best little family in the world.  I love them so much!







No comments:

Post a Comment